Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Recalled to the light

The last book begins with a mixture of Despereaux, Roscuro, and Miggory as the main characters. It begins in Despereaux's view. Gregory the jailor hid him in the napkin on the tray Mig brought down. He heard the entire plan and was the only one who could stop it. But when Mig picks up the napkin he gets dumped into a mesuring cup of oil. When on the floor he gets his tail chopped off before he runs away. Then he falls asleep in a sack of flour, too exhasted to do anything.
While Despereaux slept Roscuro and Mig carry out their plan. Mig with a knife and a candle carries the rat to the Princess's room. Their they wake the Princess. She is told to put on the dress she was wearing at the ball when the Queen died. Then she is told to put on her crown. The rat and the serving girl lead the Princess deep into the dungeon.

5 comments:

Lexaaaaa said...

I love this book. I read it in seventh grade and I barely remember it, but I remember it was good. I heard theres a movie coming out about this book, so im excited!

Miranda said...

This book seems to be good...I think i might read this book in the future...

JennyHolmberg said...

this book seems really interesting

Hannah said...

I started reading this book but never finished it. Reading this maeks me want to go finish it

*Aleya* said...

Lol i remember reading Despereaux. It was a good book! I never knew they made a sequel to it!!