Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The tale of Desperauex

I am guessing on the spelling since I can't find the book but I have read the first part.
The book's main character is Desperauex who is a very tiny mouse with very large ears. He is able to read and does nothing that a usually mouse would do. He reads many fairytales over and over again. His favorite part seems to be once upon a time.
The story gets more interesting as I got into the book more. Desperauex lives in the land's castle and the Queen's favorite food is soup. Unfortunately when she dies the king is so over come with grief that he orders all soup making and eating utinsils brought to the castle so no one can make soup ever again. The author's says this is rather ridiculous as you can never really stop people from making soup. Thats all I've read so far but it sounds good.

No comments: